Have the right tools can make your moving seamless and less stressful. Unpacking can be challenging and your Huntington Beach, CA moving company is all set to help you move to your new home. Packing your things can be hard if you do not have the right materials.
PACKING AND UNBOXING
When you think you only need boxes to make your moving home 101 easy. Think again, you must also make sure you have the right materials. Aside from boxes you need to find other storage bins that will protect your fragile valuables. Also, to make sure that the small items are intact, specially your silverware. You might want to buy durable materials to ensure that when your moving company loads them into their truck, they do not break or easily tear. Ordinary boxes cannot handle too much weight. You want to secure them with a strong adhesive material or a durable tie. The last thing you want to happen is unloading broken items. If you do not have the right materials for packing, you will end up taking so much time being resourceful for what you have.
Resourcefulness is not bad. But when it comes to moving to a new home, you need to speed up and use materials that can make packing and unpacking smooth. Packing and unpacking are the most tiring process of moving. Having to open boxes of home essentials drains your energy and could take up so much time. Most especially if you do not have the right materials. Before you start to pack, list down these important tools you will need to pack and unpack your goods:
1. BOXES – make sure to have small and large boxes for various items
2. TAPES – packaging tape, shipping tape, duct tape, which some you can use for labeling and sealing your boxes.
3. SCISSORS & CUTTERS – if you have sealed your boxes tightly cutters and scissors can open them easily.
4. KEYS – keys can be a great alternative for unboxing small boxes with light sealing.
5. MARKERS – for labeling, tracking your stuffs and knowing what to unbox first will help you organize and unpack easily.
6. TIES & BUNGEE CORDS – keep your furniture and stuffs in place during the move.
7. GLOVES – protect yourself from sharp objects and unpacking your silverwares.
8. FELT PADS – To protect your floor from scratches while moving you TV, your sofa and heavy stuffs.
Aside from materials you would want to include safety and first night box with toiletries and sleeping wear when you move to your new home. Keep spare batteries, flash lights, and first aid kits in case of emergencies. Also, keep a spare charger for your phones in your bag, if in case you ran out of juice you can connect ASAP without looking for it.
Try not to stress yourself with the pressure of moving. Always remember that you deserve to relax and enjoy the moment when you arrive at your new home. New home means new beginnings, and your first night should be a night of fun and feeling the new vibe from experiencing a smooth transition from packing to unboxing.